Monday, November 19, 2012

Hollywood Style Bubble Bath

 
 
 

What you will need:
 
1 Cup Epsom Salt
1/2 Cup Shampoo 
1 Teaspoon Gelatine 
1 Egg (optional)
Essence Oil (optional)

Making sure all little's are asleep, or you have a wonderful Husband allowing you some free time.
Mix together one egg, 1/2 cup shampoo, and one teaspoon gelatine with an electric beater.
Now I like to put my hair up and rinse off in the shower before soaking in the tub. While the tap is running, heat to your preference, sprinkle the Epsom salt along the bottom of tub evenly to relax those tired mommy muscles and add the shampoo mixture under running watter. While you are waiting for the tub to fill Light candles, set music, and get wine if you are so inclined (I know I always do.) Once the tub is full and water is off add your essence oil. I use lavender it is used as a natural calming and relaxing. Only add about 2-3 drops if you add a lot it will burn your lady parts and that my darlings is NO fun, TRUST me! Now relax for 45min to an hour.
After you are done with your bath you give yourself a little rinse again if you choose. Make sure you lotion before dressing. Repeat once a month because you deserve to!


No comments:

Post a Comment