Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday Mingle: Shoes!

 It's Monday Mingle!
 
May 20, 2013
 
 
 
mondaymingle
 
 
 

This week's Theme: SHOES!

What are your favorite types of shoes?
Boots! I love all of them. Short boots, Tall boots, ankle boots, thigh high, cowboy boots. You name it I own them.

What kind of shoes do you hate? (if that is possible)
Clogs and Mules. I Cant stand them. I feel Like I should be an extra in the re-make of  'The Sound of Music' when I put them on.


Do you have one pair of shoes that is your favorite?
I would have to say My Ugg Bailey Bows and my Snap-on flip flops. I have tons of shoes but I'm always in one of those.


How many pairs of shoes do you own?
That's a very good question. I'd have to say somewhere between 30 to 45.

If you could buy one pair of shoes right now at this very moment, what would they be?
Women's Distressed Black/Brown Floral Pink Inlay Boots - A1953 From Country Outfitter.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment