Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Mingle: Movies


Monday, May 6, 2013

MHO Monday Mingle #13

 
Hosted By:
 

mondaymingle
 
 
 
What are your top 10 FAVORITE movies of all times?
 
 
Sweet Home Alabama
 
 
Die Hard 4
 
 
Death Race
 
 
 The Proposal
 
 
Nightmare on Elm Street, All of them.
 
Cinderella

 
The 40 Year-Old Virgin
 
 
All Star Wars.... Yes I AM a nerd!
 
 
 
What movie(s) is currently at the theater that you want to see?
 
 
 
Iron Man 3
 
 
 Oblivion
 
 
 Evil Dead
 
 
 
 
Okay, now it's your turn. Grab the button and questions and repost on your page!!! You don't have to answer the questions, you can just repost the button on your sidebar or in a post. Link your page or post up and mingle with other bloggers!!! No rules, just meet new people!

3 comments:

  1. Heading over to you now! Thanks for stopping by and following me.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for co-hosing the hop! I already linked up. Wow--so many movies to choose from--hard to say what my faves are because there are too many. I still think one of my all time favorites is Titanic. I also loved The Secret Garden, Meet Joe Black, The Help....just too many more to name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great movies! I had a hard time picking some too, but it was really fun!
      xoxo

      Delete