Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Introduction

I never wrote a blog out introducing myself and my crazy family.
So here goes...

My name is Angela (although I go by Angi- yes there is no "e") I have three crazy off the wall kids. Eight year old boy whom we shall call Fuzzy, and four year old twins that will known as Monkey and Princess. Then there is my lovely often mentally lost hubby we call him Donkey at home but I wont do that to him here.

A little back story about myself.

I was adopted on my eighth birthday but in the system since I was about 3 years of age. My birth mother was 16 when she had me and my birth father was about 20. I got taken away from them by the state because my birth mother decided that keeping up with her party habits would be way cooler than taking care of a kid, gosh look at me trying to ruin her life and stuff. As for the birth father he was in prison at the time of my birth for armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, and grand theft auto. He later was sentenced to a longer sentence for escaping while on work release and kidnap my birth mother and I when I was just a few months old. I do not know where they are now and really have not tried looking for either of them, although I have flirted with the idea. I do have at least one brother but again I don't know him.

In high school I did tons of things. Color guard, acting, cheer, out cast, you name it I did it! I also was a bit of trouble maker. When I made my awesome decision to hang out with the bad crowd I got sent to a school two towns over my sophomore year of high school, and that's where I met my hubby. We didn't start dating at first. He was in the drug scene and I was still in cheer at that time. We did flirt an awful lot. We actually started dating my senior year when our paths crossed again. He had dropped out of school the first quarter of our junior year. I hadn't seen or talked to him in awhile. But that would all change when I moved schools for my senior year. I was 4 months away from graduation leaving school one day and someone honked at me. Would you guess the entire time I was going to school there he was a mechanic right across the parking?! So it began we were not going to let this opportunity pass us up this time.

Skip ahead a year and Fuzzy was born. My crazy dare devil of a child. I swear this boy is going to give me an aneurysm one day. I actually am surprised he hasn't broke and limbs yet. Not that I want him too, he is just that crazy. One day he actually came inside, 5 1/2 at the time mind you, and asked if he could ride his bike down the slide on the play set into our baby pool. At least he asked first I guess. Needles to say that was a no go by this mama. He also has my sarcasm. Poor hubby. He gets it from everyone. One day we went to visit my parents in TX, when they were living there, I was 4 moths pregnant with Fuzzy and Hubby says to my dad "I don't know how this happened" without even thinking about it my father says "Well when two people have sexual intercourse." My jaw dropped and I had to leave 'cause I knew my dad was just being a smart ass, and a good one that, but hubby had no clue. Thought my dad was angry at him for impregnating his 17 year old daughter, which truth be told he was. But not at that point things had cooled off.

The year 2008 comes around. The twins come. Honesty card here people, Hubby and I really did not want anymore kids, like ever. Once I thought I was pregnant and got myself an appointment low and behold Doctor came in and says "Yep your are indeed pregnant and with twins, lucky you!" Yeah right doc lucky me... But I am, and so very blessed. I almost didn't get to have them. High risk pregnancy had them exactly 2 months early and Princess was not breathing when they pulled her out. Longest 2 minuets of my entire life! I would not trade these suckers in for anything. I love living in the Nutt House (Our last name is McNutt thus is how I came up with my blogger name). Monkey is a sweet mamas boy, I can truthfully I enjoy his clinginess oh so much. My little Princess. Oh that name says it all. I really kick myself for doing that, she owns that like no other. She is a little meanie as well. Any chance she gets she will kick, hit, take something for someone, then she gets all cute and tries to put the blame someplace else.  She is going to be hell on wheels I tell ya.

Well that is a little history lesson on me and my wonderful family Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Angi






4 comments:

  1. LOVE getting to know you better. You lead an interesting life, that's for sure. Gotta be a strong woman, too, for some of the stuff you've been through! Thanks for sharing this part of yourself! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I do try to be strong some days are harder than others, as you know being a strong woman yourself. :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing this post, it is really great to be able to get to know you better, and know all that you have been through
    http://mommysrambles.blogspot.com/2013/04/today-i-cried.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just went over and read your post left you a comment. You are so very strong!
      Xoxox

      Delete