Monday, April 1, 2013
Very Inspiring Award
I received a Very Inspiring Award from Marcia over at Menopausal Mother.
Here are the rules:
1. Display award logo on blog.
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link back to them
1. I do not like to admit it but, sometimes I smoke cigarettes.
2. My first child was conceived in the back of my husbands car when we were dating.
3. My first sons middle name is Ford, guess why.
4. I did one semester of nursing school but dropped out to spend more time with my first son and have not returned back to school since.
5. I often have the memory of a gold fish, I call it "mommy brain".
6. I hate sitting on the phone and talking for hours about a bunch of nothing.
7. I eat more food then my husband and am still smaller than he is. My mother in law and own mother always have food waiting when I come over. Must be the Italian in me.
Mommy Needs A Break
Mommy On Demand
Things That Happen Every Day
Misadventures of a 20-something mom
Bad Word Mama
Okay I really need to go follow some more blogs. This is the second one I have done and was unable to link up the number of bloggers stated in the rules.